Wednesday, February 10, 2010

the message

Hi all,
>
> Here's the plan. -s0meone please forward to ********:
>
> 1. ******, *********. You arrive at 945 tomorrow morning. From *********
> airport, chances are, you are going to be late getting here as I've
> heard
> you've had some problems in Chicago. Either way, here's what to do:
>
> Get on train. Go to *********. It's on the U2 line (I think)
> please keep
> in mind that I am fucked up right now and I punched some ********
> faggot in
> the face tonight and also probably blew out my knee. Fuck my life.
> Anyway,
> we are at the Leonardo hotel which is right off the ********* exit
> on the
> train. You should have no real problem finding it. It's basically
> right
> outside of the train station, just ask a local ******* faggot. Btw,
> ********
> suck dick.
>
> 2. I'm going to the trade show as I have to negotiate one of my
> euro riders
> contracts into a movie. I'm going to be back to the hotel by 1pm.
> At that
> time I'd really like to go to a ********* memorial with evereyone.
> If that
> doesn't happen, I think we should just chill untill everyone gets in
> and
> then get the whole crvew together.
>
> 3. Oli, you land in ********** on the day after everyone arribves. We
> will be
> there when you land. At that time, we will ftgure out hjow to get
> you from
> the airport etc... Ether whay, keep your phone on and we'll get you.
>
> OK<> aurport
> and all will be good. Don't strtess.. I hate **********.
>
> Lovey,
>
>
>
>
>
> Ps, I just realized that I hav no plan for phil and tyler. I mean
> harry and
> tyler. You guys will be all god. Keep phones on and hit me up
> whena you
> land. If not, come to ********* and kcall me from a pay phone.
> That
> would be best.
>
> Thanks niggaz.
>

2 comments:

Contact Information said...

german - germany - germans - german - german - germany - german - germany - germans - german - germans - german - germany - germans - german - german - german - germany

Unknown said...

hofbrauhaus homos can eat a dick